Happy Hours for Bars
Happy Hours are basically to boost/optimize beverage revenue besides the peak-selling periods between lunch and dinner at the bar(s).
Example of Daily happy hours timing
Bar from 17:00 – 19:00 (tolerance of 3 minutes after 19:00)
Happy Hour Concept
- Pay one get one free applicable to the following products:
- Mineral water
- Soft drinks
- Local & Import beer
- Juices, blends & smoothies
- Cocktails except: Champagne Delights, Single Highland Malt Scotch Whiskies, Johnnie Walker Blue Label, Premium Cognacs (X.O.)
- Wine & Prosecco by the glass
- Not applicable for: Wine & Champagne by the bottle, and spirits by bottle
2. Snacks are served during happy hours:
2 different kinds of snacks (e.g. bruschetta, sushi, small shrimp cocktail etc.) and
1 different finger food items (e.g. olives, grissini sticks etc.) are offered.
3. Posting Procedure for the 2 for 1 promotion:
1. Open table and select the beverage item and quantity as per guest order
2. Post items as per guest order in regular quantity by serving the double quantity
3. Print-out bill and stamp it with the respective “Happy Hour” stamp
3. Example Promotion of happy hours:
Bar: Ring the bell at 17:00 sharp and announce the happy hour by swinging the cord for about 5 seconds and saying “Happy Hour Time”.
Use the bell again at 18:55 to announce the last round/orders.