CESC Kolkata

CESC is India’s first wholly built-in electrical utility organization and CESC’ve been on an epic ride ever considering the fact that 1897 in generating and distributing vigour in Kolkata and Howrah.

CESC have confidential participation in new release, transmission and distribution of electrical power. The only distributor of electrical power within an discipline of 567sq km of Kolkata & Howrah and serve 2.9 million shoppers which include domestic, industrial and industrial users. CESC possess & operate three thermal power plants producing 1125 MW of energy. These are Budge Budge generating Station (750 MW), Southern producing Station (one hundred thirty five MW), & Titagarh generating Station (240 MW) . From there three producing stations, they accomplish 88% of our purchaser’s electrical power requirement and remaining 12% is finished through purchase of electricity from 0.33 events. More than 50% of coal is sourced from captive mines for iteration of electricity in our producing stations.

CESC Emergency Details : Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation

CESC Phone Numbers : Power Control Room

  1. CESC Fault reporting | 22373161
  2. CESC South Kolkata | 24663161
  3. CESC North Kolkata | 25568606
  4. WBSEB Control Room | 23591896

Find More Details Here…

Register Your Mobile, Email, DOB – e-Bill Registration – Quick Bill PayView / Print BillApply for New/Puja Connection – Name Change – AC Application – Complaints & RequestsTariffPlanned OutageAnnouncementDownload Mobile Apps

CESC own & operate the Transmission & Distribution approach by way of which provide electrical power to consumers. This process comprises of 474 km circuit of transmission strains linking the enterprise’s generating & receiving stations with a hundred and five distribution stations, eight,211 circuit km of HT traces extra linking distribution stations with LT substations, massive industrial buyers and 12,269 circuit km of LT strains connecting the LT substations to LT consumers.

In diurnal direction, CESC have verged upon renewable sources. We have brought forth three tasks in three one of a kind areas of renewable sources. These are Gujarat sun, which is a solar plant in Gujarat’s Kutch generating 9MW solar vigour, Hydro vigor venture (Papu Hydropower projects confined & Pachi Hydropower projects) in Arunachal Pradesh, producing 146 MW energy and Wind vigour Operation, a 24 MW task at Dangi in Rajasthan.

CESC additionally installed two thermal vigor plants to meet the requirement of our electricity. These are Chandrapur Thermal Plant which is 600 MW project at Chandrapur, Maharastra and Haldia Thermal Plant which is 600 MW assignment at Haldia, West Bengal.

With our continuous effort to accomplish the requirement of our consumers and make them with ease avail all our offerings from their premises, we have employed value added online offerings. Through on-line services, work may also be completed from patron’s premises and so they don’t need to seek advice from offices for any work. All our offerings can now be accessed on-line.

Our zeal lies to remain proper and provide fine service to our customers who are with us on this relentless trip with a hope that they’re going to proceed to be part of our ride.


Admission Enquiry
close slider


    Hotel & Hospitality Management Courses

    Captcha: captcha


      Hotel & Hospitality Management Courses

      Captcha: captcha