- 10+2 from any Stream (from a recognised board)
- Employment Openings after course completion Hotels, Cruise lines, Airlines, Retails, Industrial Caterings, Hospital PR Activities, Restaurants, customer care, etc
- Good Scope to become Entrepreneur – (We encourage for Start-ups and give assistance accordingly)
- Hostel Available for boys and girls: Lodging (Dormitory) Rs. 1600/- or Lodging ( Spl. Room ) Rs. 2600/- Fooding : (Optional) Rs. 2600/- Security Deposit (Refundable) Rs. 6000/-
- Secured environment – 36 CCTV cameras under 24/7 surveillance, 24/7 Security guards, Hostel Wardens, 24 hrs Hostel helpline number available, Doctor on call, clean aqua guard water, Canteen for recreation, Carom room, badminton and terrace cricket available, sanitization on regular basis, 24 hrs power backup, Piping Hot and hygienic food are served in the canteen, Smart TV available in canteen for recreation.
ADMISSION GOING ON for
Diploma in Food Production and Beverages
Commencement of Course -July 2022
CCPTR ( Centre for Collaborative Programs, Training, and Research), under the aegis of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology ( MAKAUT, West Bengal ). Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology.
DIPLOMA IN FOOD PRODUCTION AND BEVERAGE SERVICE
Students across India can be a part of this program and we give a safe environment to all students who come from various states and cities.
We respect your decision to study in the sweetest part of India – Kolkata
We look forward to welcoming you at BNG Campus, Kolkata
Diploma in Food Production and Beverages Course Application
To apply to any of our hotel management courses please follow the checklist and arrange all required items before filling up the form. This Course is available only in OFFLINE / REGULAR Mode
1. Fill up all fields in block letters.
2. Scanned copy of the passport size photograph is required to complete the application in online mode.
3. Pay online for prospectus or admission ( Choose Paytm or SBI), any bank debit card, credit card, or net banking is allowed.
4. Keep the online payment receipt for future reference.
5. Check your email inbox or spam folder for the confirmation mail from BNG Kolkata.
In case of any technical difficulties please apply through regular (offline) mode
Download and print out the Application form. [Click here to download] 1. Fill up all fields in block letters. 2. Attach a demand draft of Rs. 400/- in favor of “Nalanda Group of Management Education”, payable at Kolkata. 3. Send the application form and demand draft at 32, Dr. Lal Mohan Bhattacharya Road, PO – Intally, Kolkata-700014 through speed post. 4. Inform us after you dispatch by mailing at email@example.com. 5. The prospectus with all course fee details will reach you within 5 [five] working days after we receive the DD and form